Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagina View Post
JUDGEMENT

the ability to make considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions.

If I am judgmental and have the ability to make considered decision or to come to a sensible conclusion, I'll take it.

If foot binding in China was mutilation because of expected beauty standards for women to have small feet....

Then cutting off one's breasts is mutilation because of expected beauty standards to appear as a male and to have a flat chest....

Let's not bring up Angelina Jolie and the cancer scare- that's a whole other ball game.

I will not apologize for loving BUTCH bodies instead of Butchered bodies. I mean, people have the right to make their own decisions and do whatever they want with their own bodies. And at the same time People are allowed to have a judgement and a dissenting opinion. If someone says I am not attracted to breasts, then I can say, well, I am attracted to breasts. If someone says I love how FTMs look with flattened breasts, then I can say that I do not enjoy people cutting off their breasts.

Sigh.

vagina - You are now on a 30-day time-out from the site. During that time you are not to access our resources in any way.

Thanks,
Angie
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: