Old 04-30-2011, 05:06 PM   #66
Captain Franki

How Do You Identify?:
FAAB Genderqueer; Camp as Christmas; Utterly Confused; Pokemon Master
Preferred Pronoun?:
They or any other neutral pronoun
Relationship Status:
Single

Captain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST Reputation

This thread is making me hungry but i'm too low to cook anything harder than pasta these days. boo.

i eat a lot of ingredients straight and individually. like nibble on cheese out of the packet, or if i have defrosted bunch of meat i'll just cook it all in one go and eat it served alone to avoid the fuss of leftovers. the joys of bachelor student living. then i might eat some carrots out the packet 2 hours later. I'm still a shall we say very novice cook. i find buying together a bunch of untested ingredients to make up one specific meal alien and fraught with problems and effort. I've taught myself the bare bare minimum at cooking the 3 years since i left home and i think it'll be a while before i attempt anything as adventurous as my disaster of a lasagna last year...

Is it fine not to go make actual tangible meals, as long as i try to avoid eating too many sugary and processed things?

can i just eat ingredients?

I'm high protein and medium carb to as much as I can afford. i'd like to be able to afford to eat less carbs than i currently am stuck with doing since carbs are the cheapest and store for a long time. as far as fat goes, since i am eating more proteins and so more of the fat that comes attached to many i've switched to skimmed milk and occasionally try to buy meat lower in sat fat. however, i am overly generous with my canola oil on everything to get the good fats.
Captain Franki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Franki For This Useful Post: