Old 02-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #30
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
About body style.When I go out on a buying spree things are sort of hard to fit cause I have broad shoulders,well musceled arms from lifting weights with thighs that are pretty well bulked up..not as much as I want but geting there.What is my prob is I still cant get my gut to match the rest of me,its so dam hard to lose,if I could get my inshurance to cover the surgery I would have it cut off.When I get slacks or dress pants the tailor takes up the waist but the bdy of the pants is too lose,she says its something I have to deal with cuse of my body shape and loseing weight.Anyone have any ideas how to get pants to fit better?
Rockin
Hey Rockin'.

Well, tell us what your body type/body shape is, and maybe someone can help you here. :-) And are we to assume that you are buying men's pants?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote