Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,801 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

All shows DVR'd or HBO/ Showtime, from last night, since we hate commercials and/or I don't stay up as late as she does:

~Fear the Walking Dead- short season, bummer. (Read today that there will be 15 episodes for season 2!) Love it.

Scarier to me since it takes place in LA and it is the beginning of the apocalypse. Next week, The Walking Dead returns.

~The Leftovers- just as weird as last season. Not our favorite.

~Ice Road Truckers- Lisa!

~Quantico- not crazy about it. Watched the second episode anyway. Hoping to get into it mighty quickly or it will be removed from our rotation.

~Homeland- terrific show. Clare Danes, what a great actress! Showtime. Get to watch it early on Sunday nights, since it is the back east feed.

Saving The Affair for tomorrow, not mine! The show on Showtime!

Happy TV watching everyone!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: