View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 12:10 PM   #3266
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I go on the treadmill for an hour every morning before work, but have found myself feeling restless in the late afternoon. I do a lot of hiking after work and on the weekends in the warmer weather but stopped once it got colder because I didn't have warm hiking clothes. So I sucked it up last night and bought a few pairs of insulated hiking pants and a good outdoor jacket. (Thank you REI) So I am hoping that hiking after work three or four times a week and on the weekend will quell this restless feeling. Plus it keeps me ready for summer time. I love being in the exercise groove.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: