Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default @ Theo

I found a couple of interesting news articles: one from back in 2013, published on the website AlterNet (link found here).

And I found another more recent news article, discussing health care models @ Wharton - University of Pennsylvania (See link to article embedded in title below):

Is Canada the Right Model for a Better US Health Care System?

Half way through the Wharton health care debate article, I found this interesting quote, which is similar to the idea tabled for conversation in your forum thread, Theo:
Quote:
“At the end of the day, the debate is about what are our values. What is the best way we should structure a system of insuring our public?”–Dan Polsky

What do you think, Theo? Do you think Dan Polsky is narrowing in on an idea which seems to be part of the health care issue (social values)?

I think social values is part of the problem. Not everybody values the same things socially - or at least it seems that way.

I thought leaving these two links I found might be useful, as part of the larger conversation in your thread about Public Health Care.

~ K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: