Old 08-24-2022, 12:12 AM   #1498
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Thanks so much Clay !! You are so kind and I truly appreciate you!

Today was my followup appt to get a tooth fixed and my cancer biopsy done, but my blood pressure was really high so they fixed my tooth and gave me a bag of beautiful veggies from their community gardens and a bouquet of flowers from that same garden too.

We have staffing issues at work: we keep getting people who dont want to work (that "quiet quit" syndrome, maybe?).

I felt like whatever cancer i have must be terrible because of how the medical staff treated me so.kindly and shoved my cancer biopsy test under the proverbial rug.

I'm not upset that they could not do my test today. But it sends me a subtle unspoken message that my cancer situation will become real ugly.

All i know is to dwell on positive thoughts and not get caught up in what i dont know (etc).

Thanks for being so kind during a very unsettling part of life.

~K.
Glad to hear that you were at least able to get that tooth fixed.

One day, one moment, one breath at a time.. 💜

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post: