Old 02-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Smile It's the little things, like.....

I was just thinking about this today and wondering if there is a thread like this. If there is, i didn't find it.

Relationships are complex and so many variables play into how they work and if they work. Sometimes, it's the little things that really make a difference. It's the little things that you notice or maybe should notice.

I feel they are important. IMHO, little things can be just as important as big things in relationships.

I'm talking ALL relationships here. With partners, kids, parents, friends....every part of our lives.

What little things in your relationships have meant so much to you or you have felt meant so much to someone else. What seemingly little things make you smile big all the way to your bones.

I'll go first...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the little things, like....

Watching Bully's face light up and smile so big when i sang "Little bunny foofoo" this afternoon complete with hand jesters. She loved it. She appreciated it. She appreciates me and all of my silly ways. Sorta a little thing to most but was huge to me.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: