Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,636 Times in 2,287 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default cranberries

Now that's amazing YB Yes, great minds do think alike! smiling

Alright tonight

sauteed in grape seed oil

spinach cilantro garlic

green chilies onions

with avocado/cucumber
salad

tea

a side note * I shopped for

tomorrow's juicing and meals

and it was so cheap I had to

do a double take

saving money buying food
is terrific

YB, I noticed the grapes are
in as well as papaya!

Have a good evening Veg Folks

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
My breakfast jump start was not much different that Grecos, except I used frozen berries and ice cubes, everything else was the same.

I was just outside watering the garden...soon i'll be thinning it. Going into work a little later today, have a Dr. appt this morning.....(just a check up)
It's impossible to get 8 a.m. appointments unless you book them 6 months in advance, or so it seems.

It's awfully quiet in this neigborhood in the mornings now. Then I rememered, the kids are finished with school, so they sleep until at least 11 a.m. (LOL) I'll have to keep that in mind before running any lawn mowers or weed wackers, wouldn't want them paying me back!!!

Went out on a happy hour kayak cruise.(last evening) That was kind of kool. (1 drink limit) anyhow, we went to a marina, they treated us very well, and we paddeled back. 20 people and two guides. Not alot of motorized boats on the water, but many various types of rowers. I saw crew teams, dragon boats, recreational kayakers (us of course) it's nice to see people getting outside and being active.

OK, have a great friday. Be good to yourself, your body will love you for it!

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote