Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default De6cade

AtLastHome, I agree with you about the importance of keeping the age boundaries with this thread and as I say that I feel a bit hypocritical because I'm not 60. I am coming up on 59 years soon very soon. So let me know if I'm over stepping the boundaries myself

I am in the process of "seeing" what I want to create in my life for this 6st decade of my life feeling grateful to be meeting it clear eyed healthy

At present I am not dating, nor wanting to feel I want to move into this decade alone not lonely love solitude that being said I have met a lovely lady but the time is not right yet for me

Am a deeply private person so I'll stop for now FemmeKat 1 welcome and the best to you and all who are seeking a special person in their lives.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
WELCOME!!

Much of what you posted feels the same for me as a 60 year old, single butch. Throughout the 4 years I have been a member on the B-F sites, I have felt some ageism. And that the dating pool for me is just not very big at all. I prefer women near my age. I do, however, value the younger members and their take on things, but can't see myself involved with a lot younger than myself.

On the other hand, there are many more femmes and butches over 50 than I thought there would be. But, most are partnered. Although, I like the interaction because there are those commonalities we share.

I think it is important to keep the age boundary in this thread. Many threads throughout the site try to create a particular space- BDSM, Trans, Butch, Femme, etc. simply to have a place to relate within boundary desired.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: