Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default pre-grace period

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Well heck- 59 is way close! I have more of a problem with a whole lot younger than that. Hummm... wonder if it would be OK to have a "pre-grace age period?"

I hear you about timing- really important. I would welcome someone in my life again, but am needing to get back on my feet physically and financially. Feel like I am far too stressed to be present for someone.
AtLastHome, I love the idea of the "pre-grace" period. We'll see what Keri thinks of this idea.

In any case, yes, I understand about needing to get back on one's feet financially, and physically. For me it is psychically getting to my own place in life alone after many years with a beautiful soul of a woman.

As I've said, I have met a lovely Lady who I have strong feelings for, but I know I must wait for a period of time where I can "see" her, and be with her, and not be in the past, though I carry-on with enduring memories of a great life and love.

I'm saying a lot this evening but feel drawn to share with you, and with others on this thread.

I look forward to continuing the discussion of how it is to age gracefully, healthily. Thank you AtLastHome for your sharing.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote