How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Greco
I hope you and others close to age 60 as well as those who are over 60 will feel welcome here. We have so much in common to share with each other. Let's share it here. We have so many ways to support each other, (and teach each other what lies ahead), I hope lots of it takes place here.

While the goal of this thread is not necessarily to meet the next love of our life, it would please me if that happened for some of us. (Though I would like most of the romance stuff to be conducted through PMs to each other rather than on this thread,LOL) Some of us like folks a little older and some like folks a little younger, so older than 60's is fine and younger than sixties is fine too.

Welcome and please come back frequently
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: