View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 12:09 PM   #70
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Kiri

Do I wish we had 88 degree weather hear,it has gone for low to mid 80's to the mid to high 90's nearly over night..yeaterday it was 101 with the heet index..Hot..hot ..hot.
U r lucky to have a palce to swim,the only places I can go is the "Y" and only in the evenings....noooooo not me in a pool of crazy kids.WIsh I could join ahealth club with a pool with out breaking the bank.
Cutting the yard is a snap hear with the John Deer mini tractor I have with bush hogg atatchment...just buzz cut that grass.
I get how u feel about acepting help from ppl,I try to do as much as I can on my own even though at times I could use a hand now and then.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote