View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #80
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Kiri,today we are haveing a second fantastic rainy,cloudy day thats is 85,yesterday was 77,I dont care how this happened but it is welcome after so many days of 101heet.
I have no idea how buff I will be but I will be a lot lighter if at all possable.Today I went to put out a fue job apps( still got the other one but time to move on if I can)I put on my suit...lo and be hold I thought my pants were going to fall off,I didnt have another pair of grey dress pants so I wore them any way.How did I do this,beleave it or not its the diabetic diet im on plus the near daily workouts.I thought I wouldnt have any energy with out all the carbs,wrong..yes, it is an ajustment but my body has ajusted and I feel great.THe thing thas has helped is haveing a test meeter and useing it three times or more times a week to check my sugar count,at first it was 103 then 104 then 101 today was a perfect 85,with a metter I can keep a check on if in processing carbs or not if not cut back till I do.It has taken close to two weeks to get to this point.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: