View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 07:22 PM   #102
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default G Rated (though non PETA friendly) Version

Olfactory pertains to the sense of smell. Since soft cat fur was included in the previous post, which could mean the person who started the thread also meant to include any of the senses including touch, I just went with the main five - sight, smell, sound, taste and touch. However it could be the previous poster's cat, unlike mine just smells really, really good too! In which case then I've veered a bit off track.

The smell of fresh cut grass
The sound of rain hitting a tin roof on a cabin in the woods
The sight of a strong campfire under a dark, almost black, clear night sky studded with stars so bright they look like diamonds sparkling against a backdrop of plush velvet.
The taste of sips, of piping hot, dark roast coffee, in between bites of gourmet ice cream.
The feel of fur - hand stripped beaver and winter rabbit pelts.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: