Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Do you use the term "woman" as part of your identity?

Yes

What does it mean to you to use/not use the term "woman?"
I id as a butch woman.I take pride in my masculinity and being my own unique woman self.Strangers who never seen or been in the presence of a butch woman,after seeing me, either walk away amazed or disgusted.

Does tension/discomfort exist for you in using the term "woman" together with butch, femme, queer, or any of your other identity definers? If so, why?

No

How is "woman" different from "female" (and I don't mean in the academic sense, but in the lived experience sense).
A woman is a human being and a female is an animal.Knowing the difference between the two is a good skill to have because some people like to think of themselves as animals and like to be treated like animals.I was born a girl and now I'm a woman.I like to be treated like a human being,show some respect.

What does "woman" mean?

A woman means real power and tenderness.Its always been something I wanted to be and be around.

What does "woman" not mean?

It does not mean being a victim.Fight back!
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: