Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Did you know? (Late Breaking News from last year)

Sooo, last year, while working cross word puzzles, I noticed that the publisher of most crossword puzzle magazines featured conservative thinking processes akin to neo-republican political agenda. It's hard, if not non-existent, to find crossword puzzles that are politically non-partisan.

So, today I went looking for news on who owns TV programs, programming for TV stations, and other news media. It turns out that the reason I see news articles with an over arching desire to inculcate republican conservative agenda is that.....

An conservative media empire known as The Sinclair Broadcast group. This group is SO BIG (Think Gene Rayburn of TV Match Game shows of the 1970s), that they've bought up publishing interests (local newspapers) called The Tribune. This behemoth of an entity pander to the current administration and the current administration appointed someone from their own ranks to rewrite FCC policy so that the Sinclair interests will be able to control more TV and newspaper content.

Anyway.... here's an link to a well researched news article about how Trump has found a way to control a huge share of the news media market (ogliopoly) and why no one can get news worthy articles from any news agency that hadn't been gobbled up by .... you know who.

Btw, my research turned up other interesting items too, like the TV show Jeopardy host is republican and that major cable service providers are notoriously owned by those whose pockets are branded as republican party owners. ***boooo! ***

LINK TO ARTICLE:

https://www.vox.com/2017/5/15/155982...news-explained

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: