How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,720 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster. I procrastinated and went late in the day... but I went.

On the gym floor, Taylor saw me and ran up to me and gave me a big hug and yelled "JEN!" It made me feel really good. She was with Marilyn who I don't like, plus I felt self-conscious that I was dressed gym-atrocious, so I kind of halted the interaction, and she said, "Maybe we'll catch up in the locker room." So then we did end up catching up in the locker room. She's still dating her billionaire who she works for as his house manager, whose thirty years older and sleeping with other women and doesn't know what he wants. I asked her why she wanted to be with him and she got teary and said that she thinks he's her soulmate. She also told me today, but not in the same breath, that she was raised by her grandparents, so maybe it's a "daddy" issue (I say this as someone married to someone 17 years older than me- so pot meet kettle lol). Anyway I didn't tell her this but I thought it. One of the managers of the gym asked her on a date too and they went out but she wasn't interested and didn't sleep with him. I noticed she had a tattoo of a date on her inner arm, and I asked her what it meant, and she said it was the date she found Jesus. It felt good to catch up with her. She cut her hair and said she feels lighter. I'm not sure how much lighter she can feel given that she is so tiny to begin with.

Peace out, exercisers!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: