Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

A basic black messenger bag that contains: personal smartphone; work-issued BlackBerry; a composition book (I use for work-related notes at meetings); a brown leather covered journal for my personal thoughts, notes on the novel I will never write and bits of misc writing; a handheld digital recording device to record media interviews my Director gives or to create on the fly podcasts; at least 3 pens; a mechanical pencil; a Sharpie (old habit from when I worked with a politician often asked for autographs); an old, beaten up address book; my GPS unit for my car; a keyring with house keys to two friends' houses and my parents' house; an inhaler because my once a year bronchitis sometimes triggers mild asthma; my regular work I.D. badge; my security cleared I.D. badge for an ongoing oil spill cleanup site on the Kalamazoo River; a small stack of my business cards; and a small vial containing two KI (potassium iodide) pills because I am on the first response team for a nuclear disaster in Michigan.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post: