Old 09-15-2018, 12:28 PM   #4082
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a great workout this morning, exercisers!

It was my trusty elliptical. There's no shame in favoritism. I didn't get my actual personal favorite elliptical but they are all very nice and they are still ellipticals.

Stats: 329 cal, 2.86 mi, 45:00 min

A guy was on my favorite elliptical when I started and got off a few minutes later.....nyc is SOOO right about the 5 minute thing!.....and he then moved to the treadmills. A guy that had been running like the Devil was after him moved from the treadmill to my favorite elliptical and I initiated conversation with him briefly, giving him encouragement for such a difficult workout. We went back and forth for a few minutes and then both kind of zoned out into our workouts.

He left and another guy got on that elliptical and I didn't really notice because I was totally zoning out and then, when my program stopped, he commented to me in appreciation of my time and ability to stay on the elliptical so long and we spent a couple minutes talking about how to extend elliptical workouts when your feet are tired or burning. It wasn't rocket science but it was a nice turnabout with me talking to the first guy and the second guy initiating conversation with me. Fun!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: