How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I last exercised on Wednesday but then was too tired Thursday and Friday. It's my second week of school and I still am struggling to get enough sleep on school weeks. Without sleep for more than one night in a row, it feels too hard to exercise. My sleep is something I would like to improve upon. I go to bed too late. I have not solved that riddle of going to bed on time on work nights.

Anyway... today I walked to the gym x 30 minutes at leisure, and then I went on the stairmaster for 32 minutes. I did get one of the two stairmasters, though not my favorite, but at least I didn't have to go to the climb mills (Just the name is annoying, much too hampster-like.). The stairmaster that is not my favorite is easier than the stairmaster that is my favorite, so I have to increase my levels accordingly. The pattern I did was Level 7 down to 1 for two minutes on each level, for two sets. Then I did a four minute cool down on level 1. I'm watching an interesting documentary a woman did of herself and her Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

It was a Saturday night, so not many people. When I returned to the locker room, Taylor was there. She was naked but had towels covering the essentials. I find it interesting that she's self-conscious about her body. Generally in the locker room people are relaxed about that. I don't think it's because she knows I'm a lesbian, because she doesn't seem the type to think that way. Taylor talked to me about a book she was reading on fasting and mentioned how it helps with cancer. Then she told me that there is a certain woman at the gym named Caroline around whom she doesn't want it to be mentioned that she fasts. She told me that she was going to flicker her eyes at me if Caroline was around so that we wouldn't accidentally talk about her fasting. She felt that Caroline was the type that would call it an eating disorder. I agreed to this somewhat odd request but think her signal should be different. I won't notice if her eyes flicker. I'm thinking she should instead say to me, "How's Tim?" I could not mistake that. I might suggest that but the whole thing is weird. Taylor is perhaps my favorite gym friend of all. I'm not sure why but I think it's fun to see her, towels and all.

Happy exercising! Gym saying: Commit to something.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: