Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I've been fairly busy today! I went out on an errand to an washeteria to do my laundry off site (because it's cleaner where I went to) and while out doing laundry, I got an idea to go out to the community college to visit the Aquatic Center and see about an membership. I joined for the season and just happened to have my swim suit with me, so I stayed for about an half hour and practiced walking in the water, with an float device ( a cute purple noodle, lol) and then went and sat in the jacuzzi for about twenty minutes. Awwwwww….. my back and muscles loved it!

I surely do appreciate the group support and the little sayings by nycfem and Greco and Gemme and all of you! It's true, keep moving, even if you don't have $20K at stake. But if you think about it, there's lots at stake, when you don't move.

Thanks everyone for sharing your about your exercise pursuits and all the little things you observe while you're out and about.

Just a little bit about my pool time today: As soon as I could get into my swimsuit (which took some time, lol), then went out to the pool and then visited the Jacuzzi, the life guard came by and told me that they were closing soon, like right then. She said, "I've got some bad news...", and I smiled because it's not really bad news to have to leave the pool early. I've got an season pass now, so I can go out and practice walking in water and sit in the jacuzzi when ever it works best for me.

Here's to floating in the pool and walking in the water and getting as much exercise in my daily life, as I can.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: