Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
My daughter's college is shutting down. The students are sent home this weekend and there is no return plan. It's her senior year. She is devastated. So many things she has worked for and planned for and now it's all an abrupt end with no senior showcase, probably no graduation ceremony, and it means she loses her job too.

I'm working closely with CDC and public health at work trying to keep our housing programs safe but there's only so much I can do. The women who live there are out going to work, riding buses. They have to. They still have to go to work and school and medical appointments. It's only a matter of time before our building will end up in quarantine. We're trying to set up emergency plans, especially for our domestic violence shelter, for if staff have to leave. Apparently national guard is helping in some situations so I need to find out more about that.

so many students and their friends & family's are affected, here as well the colleges and university's are closed, but most important (((((( easygoingfemme))))))) ty for your efforts and dedication for people in need. my daughter is a CNA and a Hospice caregiver , she is masked and gloved when taking care of her clients b4 the virus as well in some delicate situations ~ I am very proud of her. The family's of her clients have expressed their thanks and appreciation for her work. Ty again we need people like you.