Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
The Covid-19 virus has unexpected testing impacts already. I read tonight, a NYT's article, how people cannot get the test help they need, even after ER doctors tell them they need to get tested because they simply don't 'meet the criteria' for the health threat when seen by medical professionals.

That's got to be super scary.

Today at work, we noticed impacts such as the work population not being as high as it normally is. I also heard from random people at work that when they didn't have supplies on hand, on their specific floor and that janitorial had limited supplies (which is unheard of, seriously, they always have overstock), they shopped at local stores for tissue, sanitizer, paper towels, etc and not one store had any to buy. That was as of today. I was like, "Wow".

Here's that link to the article I read, just minutes ago, published by the NYT's (LINK).

the store shelves here are empty as well. Trump knew in enough time to get us testing kits and products we will all need . He will go down as the president that didn't do what he should have done threw a pandemic. what a bio he has ~ impeachment, inadequacy , liar . add sentiments here lolol