View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 02:50 PM   #23
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

The Dow is rallying a little.

I'm in isolation as of about an hour ago. Busy day getting everything in place. I didn't get cash, so hopefully society will not collapse, in which case I'm doomed anyway. I do have to go pick up a couple of scripts next week, but I can do it through Walgreens drive through window. No face to face contact.

Exhausting. Everybody is out doing the same thing. I voted early. The election workers weren't taking any precautions, so I swabbed my hands with an antiseptic wipe when I got back in the car. Starbucks workers had gloves and masks. They looked pretty scary, but I'm sure not criticizing.

I had to cancel an ultrasound appointment I had forgotten that I even had until I checked my calendar this morning. It's not urgent and just not worth it.

Well, knock on wood and fingers crossed that everyone stays healthy.