Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I'm working in the office. A lot of my work involves copying large files from the server to my hard drive or to Dropbox, OneDrive, the internets, etc. and it takes forever when I work from home. So, it's been approved for me to come into the office. I live nearby. Most people are working from home. We probably have 5% workforce onsite, if that.

I'm a bit compulsive when it comes to washing my hands (old habits die hard) so I'm not too concerned in the regard, but I put on disposable rubber gloves and wipe down everything as soon as I come in the office.

We've had a lot of client cancellations, but they're also wanting virtual access and that's been keeping me busy.

I'm in Southern California and the streets and highways are always busy. This is the only place I've been where there are traffic jams on the weekend. Not now. The streets are almost bare at least compared to what I'm used to seeing.

This is the third time we've had hard times since I've been working here. Right after 9/11, in 2008, and now. No new hires or pay increases, and soon some of us will have to take a 5-10% pay cut. It beats being laid off, though it may come to that, too. I'm doing good for now, other than being in a funk.

Hoping everyone stays safe and protected.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: