Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

So I guess I have been working the Law of Attraction here recently and didn't actually realize it?! I had decided to change my mindset toward my job and other aspects of my life, and I decided to start practicing gratitude every day.
Things starting looking up and all of a sudden, things weren't so bad after all! I had heard some about The Secret years ago but never got interested in it enough to learn more about it, and I didn't realize that The Law of Attraction and The Secret were the same thing.
Since nobody responded to my post I went ahead and googled about the LOA and I'm really feeling like this is something I can do on a daily basis. I have already had great results just by setting my intentions for the day as soon as I wake up, keeping positive even when it's really hard, etc. And I did some decluttering but girl_dee has given me some great ideas for even more from her posts.
I'm going to continue to read online more about this Woo woo Law of Attraction stuff and maybe look into vision boards on Pinterest, since I'm on Pinterest a lot.