Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
... How exactly do I use my 5 senses girl_dee?
Go deep.

I will use the job example again.

Sound- i imagined what it sounded like, that building is old and sounds carry. no acoustics and i knew it. i could hear people working and laughing. i knew the train that passes by would be loud when it came by.

Sight - obviously, what it looks like. i stared at the bricks, the foundation, looked up the history of how it was built. i took it all in . i kept that photo on my computer all weekend, made it the background on my phone

Touch... i drove to the building and touched it. i felt the rails and bricks .... i knew i would be in there one day!

Smell- i knew the building was remodeled inside so i imagined it smelled old but not bad. Not musty, just old. i imagined the coffee in the break room and lunches as people brought them in

Taste- i could taste my morning coffee at my desk, and my lunch on the patio tables outside. Things would taste REAL good knowing i had a good job in a place i wanted to be in.

Everything i imagined, came exactly true
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: