Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

You can use visualization for almost anything.

I wanted to lose weight (a few years back). I visualized seeing myself the way I wanted to look. I have lost the weight. I was never a big eater, I eat like a bird but something changed inside of me that allowed me to lose weight.

As much as I know how to direct energy, sometimes life is tiring. I have, just recently, been focused enough to meditate but my surroundings are not optimal for any type of spiritual activities.

I am hoping to get back to using my Reiki skills again. I am an USUI Master Teacher and a Shamballa level 3.

I like the idea about the passwords, that is a great way to keep goals in the forefront.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post: