Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,622 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I secured my store site today! Its on the MAIN corner of the downtown area of the town next to mine. It is catty corner to two very popular and busy restaurants and is in an 100 year old building with high ceilings that have those precious molded forms! The landlord's last tenant destroyed the place so he has to repair and remodel it. He is now doing it to my specifications! It has a HUGE store window front! I was quivering how excited I was!

When i got home i had an email from a gal who said she hated herself. She gained 100 lbs since she was married. She only wore sweats and felt like a worthless unlovable being. Yet her husband adores her. She was so glad there was going to be a shop where she could go and not feel bad about herself when trying to buy clothes. She is exactly why i want to do this store. I saw photos of her and she is STUNNING. I am not kidding you! As beautiful as they come, could be a plus size model! And she hates herself.
Mirror mirror on the wall, why do I see someone I dont like at all?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: