femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I did 40 minutes on the stairmaster. My pattern was:

Levels 7 down to 1, 7 sets, 30 seconds each level except for level 1 which was always for 1 minute, then level 1s after I finished my 7 sets. It was glorious.

I talked to Taylor in the locker room but she was running to a hot yoga class so it was a pretty quick convo. She got fully naked while speaking to me in a way that I saw her whole body right in front of me. It's interesting, as she definitely used to hide her body from me. Maybe it means were closer friends now but I don't know. She looks very young naked because of how tiny she is. I would say that La la's body naked is more shocking in regard to the anorexic factor, not necessarily because La La is smaller, but because La La looks older.

Taylor told me that there was a guy named Brandon who wanted to hook up with her and and she texted that she didn't want to, and he texted back, "Fuck you" and then "I'll teach you a lesson." That was alarming. She wisely did not respond. She said that Brandon's brother is in prison for murder. Wonderful. The boys must have come from a very loving family... When I expressed alarm she said, "Well, he's an alcoholic and was probably just drunk." Then she did her classic Taylor half smile. And off she went to hot yoga, which she does once a week. I was left to think: Where did this Brandon even come from

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping

Last edited by nycfem; 08-23-2019 at 08:21 PM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: