Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 2,777 Times in 860 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am feeling just really good. My sister and I went to FYE and found some really good finds. My sister especially. Also, I had to talk her into treating herself - because she is always the one that worries about the bills and her fiance does not. So, today was a day she put a smile on her face - and that in turn made Me feel good. We also went to Auntie Anne's pretzels - we figured out the timeline and it has been years since we have gone- so that was a treat as well Then she stopped and got her eyebrows done - I wandered as this was taking place - so as to not look like a tree standing all by itself in a "girlie" shop. Then we hit up Burlington - and more finds there too. '

The part of the day though that made Me feel really good - was when I was driving home- and I drove the road that Myself and My siblings grew up on - where My maternal grandparents house still stands - where My Mom lived until 2020 when she sold her house. I had tears falling down My face and I turned up my stereo to one of My Mom's favorite songs - Midnight Train to Georgia - and I was singing at the top of My lungs - and then paused to tell My Mom - that her kids are doing alright... and that her oldest and second to the oldest shared happy memories of her as we walked the mall - and I kid you not- as I did this .. the inside of My truck lit up with the brightest sunlight I have seen in a long time.

It felt good to cry and smile at the same time. My heart is overflowing today and I feel blessed.