Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am feeling just really good. My sister and I went to FYE and found some really good finds. My sister especially. Also, I had to talk her into treating herself - because she is always the one that worries about the bills and her fiance does not. So, today was a day she put a smile on her face - and that in turn made Me feel good. We also went to Auntie Anne's pretzels - we figured out the timeline and it has been years since we have gone- so that was a treat as well Then she stopped and got her eyebrows done - I wandered as this was taking place - so as to not look like a tree standing all by itself in a "girlie" shop. Then we hit up Burlington - and more finds there too. '

The part of the day though that made Me feel really good - was when I was driving home- and I drove the road that Myself and My siblings grew up on - where My maternal grandparents house still stands - where My Mom lived until 2020 when she sold her house. I had tears falling down My face and I turned up my stereo to one of My Mom's favorite songs - Midnight Train to Georgia - and I was singing at the top of My lungs - and then paused to tell My Mom - that her kids are doing alright... and that her oldest and second to the oldest shared happy memories of her as we walked the mall - and I kid you not- as I did this .. the inside of My truck lit up with the brightest sunlight I have seen in a long time.

It felt good to cry and smile at the same time. My heart is overflowing today and I feel blessed.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: