Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default REMEMBER ~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
cathexis, this is all so true but you cant think of a way to change things because you would have to change the way many of todays gay youths think. I remember getting into fights just going to a bar or club and this is with straight guys LOL. We fought like hell to get clubs and bars that we could safely go to but today it is there for the taking except in many places where straights still think they run the show. The club I use to go to out of town was the best. An hour away but worth every mile. Nice owners, good clubbers and good music. She gave up the club when her partner passed away. Too bad they had a nice club and were both loved by all. Times they are changing and we can only think back on how it use to be. Kickin and grinnin LOL. We had a good time.