Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Sure, Dapper! Has the fact that you were raised as a girl had lasting effects into later life? In my case, I was raised as a boy. I actually liked that I got to play with boys toys as a result, but I desperately wished that I could be taught the girly stuff around hair and appearance, and cooking and stuff. So once I was seen by society as a woman, there were things that I was unusually inept at, or lacking in knowledge of, compared to 'average' women. And my manners, when it comes to courtesies, were somehow slightly 'off', because I'd had so many years of extending courtesies to women, and it don't occur to me at first that maybe I should stop doing that. It only took me a couple of weeks to get used to having those same courtesies extended to me, and I did end up ramping down my tendency to hold doors for other women, etc. till I arrived at a situation where my unconscious behaviour doesn't cause untoward comment and I'm still perceived as polite. But hair stuff? I'm still clueless.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: