View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 12:02 AM   #60
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

Things I do for me:

-Smooth legs with a skirt and high quality heels to show them off
-New makeup, and the good stuff, too! Stila mascara does wonders!
-Freshly cut and straightened hair (after growing up with ringlets all of my life, being introduced to my first flat iron was magical! Being able to easily run my own fingers through my hair is such a luxury)
-Hearing the clinking sound of my own jewelry as I move
-Really nice and, er, supportive undergarments...
-Putting my giant sunglasses on, windows down in my Jeep, feeling the wind in my hair, and catching a glimpse of myself in the rear view mirror and truthfully liking what I see.
-Crossing my legs in a skirt. Sometimes it's the simple things.
-Going to an art gallery/theatre/highbrow university event and feeling like I both look the part and belong there. Growing up working class, this is something that is important to me and boosts my self-image in a really powerful way. It's hard to explain to those who haven't been there, but it's huge.
-Giving myself the perfect French manicure. What a feat! :-p

Things they can do for me:

-Hand on the small of my back or on my thigh while driving
-Gently moving my hair to the side before kissing my neck
-Nuzzling my neck to better enjoy my perfume
-Small, tasteful public displays of affection (back rub, quick peck, holding out my coat [yes, this counts], etc.). I think it's important to acknowledge your partner on a regular basis when appropriate and safe to do so.
-Spontaneous romantic gestures "just because."
-Cupping my face before/during a slow kiss. So sexy.
-The infamous butch smirk (or butch blush, depending on said butch). And to know that I caused that. Or the amused/devilish butch eyebrow-cocking. GAWD. How do you do that?
-Burying their face in my---WHAT? :-p
Femmadian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Femmadian For This Useful Post: