How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default missing

So many things. I grew up in Northeast Pa. I really miss the foods. Just can't find them anywere but there. I don't miss living there, I do miss my family being close by , but the foods are what I crave. Things most people never heard of. Things like helushki, pierogi's , lots of Italian foods and Polish and Jewish and Greek. I really miss a good hoagie. And the pizza. Duck soup. Homemade horseradish sauce. Fresh meat that a real butcher just cut or prepared. Not something that sits in a lighted window case for 7 days, after being shipped frozen from who knows where. Middlesworth potato chips. Tastycake peanut butter cup cakes. My big sister will send some to me occasional. Fresh seafood, shell fish mostly especially clams. They are grossly over priced , very hard to even find, usually very small and of poor quality here in Oklahoma. Back in PA you could get them by the hundreds anywhere real cheap. Steamed clams is my most fav.food in the whole world. Okay that's enough for now.