View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #35
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
most of the time I try to buy shorts and pants with pockets to carry my Iphone because of its otter box case. I hate it but need it. My hands are always full or busy running errands so I prefer my cards and id in a very small Baggallini with a shoulder strap. But if I'm going to have Mia I take along a nice straw bag. I still carry my credit cards in my tiny Baggallini across my shoulder. I also have these small fabric indian medicine bags with corded shoulder straps I will wear for my cell phone and various items. I hate carrying a pursue for practical reasons.

I filter my water at home then each day fill up one of those two gallon igloo water coolers with a spout and handle. I carry this with me everywhere I go during the summer. I keep it in my car, next to my bed, desk. I drink a lot of water and like it very cold.
The OtterBox cases for iPhones/pods etc are fantastic, I use the Defender version for my 'pod. Relatively expensive but worth it to protect the expensive bit of kit it contains.