Old 04-14-2010, 04:51 PM   #2057
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufusboi View Post
LOL well thanks. Who knew. So hella onions are what type of onions? Good onions? Still confused. When did this word spring up? Has it made it to the dictionary yet? I'm sure it will in a couple of years if it hasn't yet? I'm going to crawl back under my rock for the day.

Rufus
It's one of those words in which the meaning can change with the usage. For example...those onions were hella hot...or those onions were hella good....or those onions were hella nasty. You'll have to read the rest of the post to determine context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
I like that too. I also like when people ask WHY you want to adopt a black cat. I know when I got Charlie, I was grilled, lol.

Black cats are the sweetest! I think they're little panthers in disguise.

I did have another black kitty for a short while before I adopted Charlie - her name was Ebony (although, she had some white on her chest and paws, and was more like a tuxedo and not completely black) - I didn't have her with me very long - ..... but ..... she was another one with an amazing personality. She was the first cat to ever expose me to "cat-fetch". I find black cats to be much more intelligent than given credit for.

I think cats in general should be given more credit. I had a friend in FL who had a cat that could open the fridge and bring him stuff. Super brilliant and slightly demented, Sebastian was.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote