View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #61
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
L.W., that spelling is most likely Rodriguez but your dyslexia will be challenging since you do need the closest possible spelling when in doubt.

If you put in your bio father's name and what you think the DOB is (even just the year will work), you may find him on ancestry.com

I have done some checking out my bio fathers lineage,so far it go's from Smakover ark.to to Florida then Cuba(great great great grand pop was a coffee bean plantation owner) to Spain where he got the land grant for the property.I have a cousin who has some connections at one of the universite's so now I am waiting for information from them.Cousin P has dual citizenship in Italy so she is there now looking for more from our Italian family that she has gotten to know well...the search go's on.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote