Old 02-27-2020, 11:10 AM   #742
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
A poll came out today of Pennsylvania voters comparing which candidate will do best against Trump in the general election. Right now, only Bernie -- Bernie -- can win Pennsylvania. Biden ties, and everyone else loses. Pennsylvania! What is this endless bullshit about Bernie losing in the general election? No. If he gets the nomination, he will win.

But the Dems are willing to cheat Bernie out of the nomination at the Convention if he goes in winning but without a majority. They will do that. If they do, I will never vote Democratic again and will donate to progressive third party candidates when they exist. If they rob Bernie, they will lose this election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/u...gtype=Homepage
The head-to-head polls without any negative attacks yet against Sanders are meaningless and I already showed the preview of all the crap they have on Sanders - much of which is true - and he just gave fresh red meat with his Cuba and China remarks.

So Trump wants Bernie, the Republicans want Bernie, the Russians want Bernie, Republicans are crossing over to vote for Bernie in the primaries, very, very few Congressional Democrats want to run with him, and most Democrats other than the Bernie faithful are terrified of Bernie losing in a landslide to Trump.

The Congressional Democrats would be happy to run with him if they thought he could win and help them win, even if they disagreed with his views. Everyone loves a winner and wants to win themselves.

How much evidence do people need? Only the Bernie faithful think he can win. I guess they have some special insight that no one else in the entire world knows about.

If Sanders percentage of delegates is higher enough than anyone else then the Dems will not try to take it away. If it is close or he doesn't have the most delegates then he will lose - because they don't think he is the best candidate to win. Besides, he fights the Dems all the time and doesn't ever act like a leader of the party and then wants everything to go his way. They changed the damn Convention rules for him, just like they added all the extra info that had to be reported for the Caucuses because of him. People can go start a new party and be as relevant as Jill Stein is if they want to. Maybe the attempts at highjacking the Democratic party will stop.

Anyway, there is still a long way to go. Maybe Biden can come back. I think he is the only one who has a chance but Sanders. Maybe Bloomberg with his billions but he is dropping in the polls fast. And he complicates things for Biden so I am pissed.

Maybe Sanders will be a clear winner - either with a majority of delegates or a high enough plurality where they can't challenge him. If so, God help us all. I am having a hard time sleeping at night due to this possibility. No joke.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: