Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone know if presidential contenders are even speaking up about the Student Loan Debt, zillions of us are hurdling or in some cases not able to hurdle?

Dept of Education is not exactly an agency that is student friendly to all the student loan borrowers.

I'm guessing it's an organizational issue: An isomorphic process by which the head of an organization is essentially surrounded by the same obtuse personnel who basically can't do anything but make a person's life more miserable than they are themselves (sarcasm alert).

That is a major issue for millions of us, current student loan borrowers and former student loan borrowers. Those who have an imaginary house payment made monthly or those who will soon be making payments, which don't commiserate with an equity in mind for the borrower who took a chunk of their lives to pursue an upper education degree (which, by the way, is not always going to help someone move up the social ladder - employment wise or in other ways people generally think upper education will help social mobility).

I don't want to hear about how Sanders has a plan to demolish the long held ways that US Dept of Education has fucked up the lives of millions of people who believed that earning an upper education degree would help mitigate life circumstances, financially. That agency is a big a$$ racket, with multiple stakeholders who hope to cash in on the money they can make off the backs of already dirt poor students or former students who owe the US Dept of Education for the loans taken out to earn a degree and keep college campuses in business.

Pissed off, is hardly the description I would say how this process is affecting me and millions of others who bought into the idea that our degrees would somehow provide for a better life, when all it has done is basically compounded an already complicated situation that all of us face.

I definitely do *NOT* like the person who is top dog at that agency (Devos).

I feel the same way about them as I do with all GOP admin occupying government seats or in other GOP stronghold ways.

None of them care about Student Aid Loan borrowers or the gazillion dollar debt hanging over every person who put their life on hold to earn an education to make life better for themselves. It's just the same old bottom feeder behavioral choices that govern their idea of how to make a zillion off of us. Just like they want to make a billion off of people and their health insurance coverage.

These are the top issues of major concern, in my daily life: Health Insurance (the medical empire industry), Student Loan Debt, Pay Equity and Employer/employee work benefits that are real and not some sham process that works toward the benefit of the employer vs the benefit of the employee, Tax Burden Equity (stop taxing the fuck out of the ordinary earner in our society; make those who dodge taxes pay up and pay consistently so others are not penalized by their lack of social responsibility).

Bring Social Equity back to the table in terms of correcting multiple issues that a majority of American citizens face each day, and I'd say that by doing so, that would help the lives of those of us who are not treated equitably by social institutions (health/medical, employer/employee pay equity, and the list goes on for miles and miles).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: