Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Had a good half-mile walk with sweet Bella this morning. I hadn't planned on exercising today, but found myself outside with the cutest doggie in the 'hood.

I was tired by the time we made it to Bella's home, but it was good walk. A year ago this time I was in between surgeries and was using a walker or cane just to make it to the restroom and kitchen. So, there is that, but I really need to up my "walkin' game." I'm going to some PRIDE parades on the lake this year and can't be gettin' tired after walking a few blocks.

Had some good rides this week, did a bunch of arm rolls, and put in some steps on the stair stepper (glutes are appreciating that). I'm stronger this year than I was last year, thank goodness. It's just taking time.

Hopin' y'all are gettin' in a step or two.