View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 03:31 PM   #1708
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I've done the some... up early... being productive ... waiting for cats to go to take a nap! One problem... I was so productive this morning that I want a nap too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Woke up early, made dinner for breakfast. I read somewhere metabolism is at it's peak in the morning? I thought it was while you slept but in any case it seems to be working so why mess with a good thing - I've lost 8lbs so far. Anyhow the cats are outside doing their morning do. After breakfast I'll wash up the dishes, have some coffee, fiddle online a bit more. When the cats come in for their morning nap I'll use their down time to work on things up for the craft swap. No formal plans after that, other than maybe a little laundry. It's a peaceful morning and outside it looks like it's shaping up to be a great day.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: