Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
Leading Bernie Bro: I’ll vote for no one else but Sanders
‘Chapo Trap House’ host sparks online ire for pledging to not vote if Sanders loses

The hosts of the podcast Chapo Trap House are no strangers to sparking controversy online, given their anti-establishment tone and stridently left-wing takes.

But a post by host Will Menaker last night is drawing ire, where he pledged to refuse to vote for anyone but Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in the 2020 election, should Sanders lose the nomination.

“I won’t vote for anyone but Bernie in the general, can’t say what the hundreds of thousands of people who listen to my show will do, but I’m only speaking for myself. Just something to consider,” he wrote on Twitter

There it is. My worst nightmare and the whole reason i started this thread the on day i did

BUT

i'm not going to spend any time crying about how shady this is. i'm going to spend my time begging and pleading for everyone to for god's sake just obey the loud white man. I am not even being satirical with that, i am fucking terrified
Will Menaker today:
If you support what I have been assured is the *same* agenda and would like to see Elizabeth Warren *somewhere* in the White House in 2021 and beyond, working for that agenda, you're best and only chance of that is voting Sanders and stopping Buttigieg RIGHT NOW. That it's.

Please, I beg of you, you can fucking own me into oblivion for all the churlish posts I've made about her and her campaign if you come through on this and help crush Buttigieg on Tuesday by coming over to Sanders.

Seriously, you can find all my old posts making fun of you and ram them down my fucking throat, quote RT them, do dog piles and coordinated harassment. Please, please prove once and for all that I am just a rich, privileged bro asshole and not right about you, this.