View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #2033
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
Dear Crafters...I am not going to be able to finish the Words project. I have tried to do the project but time slipped by. I have had company over alot because of he upcoming surgery and been sleeping on and off. Today family came over and we went over the living will, etc and now I have to go out with friends who want to take me out to eat! One last meal before I have to take that ugly prep. I so dont want you, the crafters to hate me. But I need to drop out. I just cant finish this project now. I hope to rejoin when this is all over...please?

Softness, you will be in our prayers tonight......We are sending you peace, tranquility, and hugs as you prepare for your surgery....Take care of you....That's more important than anything else....
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post: