Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

today we discovered a litter of 3 kittens! Yes! And they are aout 3 weeks old. One orange, one white, and one tuxedo!

We adopted a lil stray kitty, Teeny Tina, from my daughter, who found her on her front porch. They kitty would not go away, so my daughter took her to the vet, got her shots and made sure she didnt have leukemia. The vet said she wasnt pregnant and wanted her to put on some weight before they spayed her. We took her, and were waiting for our local shelter to run their special on spaying kittens. She is an indoor cat..she is never outside.

So my husband who has the basement as his cave, heard some mewling down there. We have two side rooms in the basement, and upon investigating, found the orange one had fallen out of the nest Momma had made for them. And then he discovered the other two!

Holy moses! Three kitties! Well, they are ALL going to get spayed or neutered when the shelter runs their special ($5 a pound per animal, max $25 for cats)And we are keeping them all. I dont trust what the world would do to them. We have heard there are people who adopt in our area, for medical research. We are also in the middle of a dog fighting ring. And to make matters worse, the police uncovered a man who was adopting small animals to torture. Yeah, they arent going anywhere...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: