View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 08:01 AM   #229
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Lately we have had some pet kidnaping going on hear,last week in a town not far from hear someone as driveing around the neighborhood then started picking up dogs that were out on the streets and in peoples yards if no one looks like they were home.What got them caught was an abservant neighbor who was walikng her dogs notices the strange car picking up a neingbors pet,she got the licence plate number and discription of the jeep as well as the person driveing even took a picture with her cell phone.She approached the car and demaned the driver to give back the next door neighbors dog.While doing this the police drove up and arrested the theif,all the dogs got back to theire owners by the end of the day.The person who did this is now in the city jail I do hope this isnt the end of it cause the perp should do time for breaking into someones yard to get one of the dogs.Im not shure what the law says about pet naping but I do hope something is done.This has happened to other folks but this is the first time someone got caught.
All the pet owners in my negihbor hood have now organised a watch to hopefuly keep this from happning hear,every one has provided a pictire of theire pets cats included,now all the fences are up graded plus now have looked gates.Locks only keep honest folks honest but its a start.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: