Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I think the very best lipstick would be free lipstick!!

I don't wear it but just read that this Saturday, July 29th, is the:

FREE M.A.C NATIONAL LIPSTICK DAY!

If there's one thing that's better than M.A.C. lipstick it's free M.A.C. lipstick. I mean, who would pass up a tube of Ruby Woo or the new and chic Bright Aqua Blue, especially when there's no price tag attached?

And if you're anything like us, we probably had your attention at "free M.A.C. lipstick," so get ready: the makeup company is celebrating National Lipstick Day on Saturday, July 29 by giving away free tubes in stores.

All you have to do is show up at a local M.A.C. store or retailer to pick up your free full tube (read: not a sample size).

And in case you're wondering if this is too good to be true, there's no catch or fine print. (This isn't the first time M.A.C. has offered their #MACLipsLipsLips campaign; they gave away free tubes last month too — and it was glorious.)

https://www.allure.com/story/mac-cos...l-lipstick-day

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: