View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 10:25 PM   #28495
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

bologna sandwich (mayo, lettuce and bread n butter relish) milk to drink

the sammich was sensational

I just finished eating and now wish I had fixed three but these sugar wafers for dessert are filling the gaps and the milk is providing their smooth descent ... oh my gosh, this just reminded me of one of my most favorite Cow & Chicken cartoons. The episode is entitled: Journey to the Center of Cow

If interested, here is the youtube link:

https://youtu.be/wZM_51PVtPk

so funny to me ... adult humor in there which goes unnoticed by the little ones ... most of you here are too young to remember the Burt Reynolds movie from the 70s "Deliverance" but the sick jokes about "purty mouth" as well as "paddle faster" spawned from it and still live on decades later

stopped on the way home and bought another couple gallons of milk .... not going to be sitting up here in the woods on a three day weekend dreading to have to get out after dark to make a milk run ... I am smart like that ... this time anyway Heh Heh
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: