sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

my 16 yr old daughter.
The difficulty of wrapping my head around what she is doing.
The way she talks down to me, and how that makes me feel. she knows i take things to heart, and tends to play on that. i worry about her daily, i miss her so much. i want her to be safe, to make good choices and i know she has life lessons to learn but that's hard to swallow and sit by and watch. At 16 years old, however, i no longer have a say except when she is willing to listen. i am doing everything in my power to hold her close, i don't want to push her away. And i know one day she will look back and know that her mother is and always was in her corner and find her way back home. Until then, i will worry.

-Thinking of you everyday pickle princess, & love you to the moon and back, even if you don't want to hear it right now.-

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: